Our contact details
Name: My Fair Baby Boutique Ltd
Address: United 20, Barleyfield Ind Estate Nantyglo, Ebbw Vale. NP23 4LU
Phone Number: 07854147462
The type of personal information we collect and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You place an order with us
- You subscribe to receive emails from us
- You create an account with us
- You contact us via email or telephone
- You engage with us on one of our social media platforms
The personal information we gather will include your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- To process any orders that you make using our website. If we don't collect your personal data during checkout, we won't be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- To respond to your queries and return requests. Handling the information you send enables us to respond. We do this on the basis of our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service.
- To send you email notifications when you have placed a product in your shopping cart but abandon your browsing before completing your checkout. And to provide you with your tracking information and purchase confirmation when you have completed your checkout. We do this under legitimate interest to enhance your customer experience.
- To protect our customers, premises, staff and assets from crime, we operate 24 hour CCTV systems in our store which record images for security. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we'll keep it for a period of five years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations. We ensure that all personal information provided to us is never shared with any third party and our website is SSL secure to protect your personal information. We never store any credit card details, and only use emails where a customer has opted in for receiving newsletters from us.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
All pictures, photographs and any other media used on our website (www.myfairbabyboutique.com) and on our social media pages remain the property of My Fair Baby Boutique Ltd and are subject to copyright. We never give permission for any individual, company or other party to copy or use any media shown on our website, Facebook or Instagram pages without our consent under any circumstance. We have the right to seek legal action on any individuals/companies we find to be breaching this policy.